The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The first post

Well here it is.. the first post. I am now officially in the wonderful world of blogging. Is this a good thing?? I think so. I have followed the direction of my about.com GF's.. Shakira- Vernell - Francine- Shannon- Tammy- Roni- Jen- Susan- Darcy & Cindy. If I forgot anyone.. I am sooo sorry- too many margaritas! I figured if Tammy is doing this- it's got to be a good thing.. and if Susan can find the time.. I know I sure can :o) I think I can find the fun in this as well as the "journey" that goes along with it. So hang on tight with me & as the Partridge Family song goes .. Come on get happy!!
So why the Happy Scrappy Beach Girl title?? well I scrap- I am usually pretty happy & I live at the beach.. not a California sunny type of beach- the Oregon Coast type of beach. It doesn't suck by any means. We have nice weather.. for the Pacific NW. You can surf.. it's justa bit cold. It's small town life- but you get used to it. I do miss the mall- Target- Gap- good to eat places- Macy's- Petsmart- Cold Stone Creamery.. BUT I don't miss the traffic. I also miss my good friend Liane who up & moved about an hour away.. give or take. She took along her husband- how rude.. so Dan lost his Steeler-drinking buddy. Along with her 2 boys- so Cam was and is sad. HOWEVER- we have a place to stay when we go into town :o) And I Still see her just the same.
Well enough said. I'll tie this up for the night. Thanks for the push .. or shove into the blogging world of fun- freaks & fantasy?? :o) kidding-- really- I am. Hugs to all & to all a good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Welcome to my world, baby!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home