The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Seaside-Oregon

This is Seaside. Close to where I live & where many stay when in town.To some this IS the big city. To me- this is nothing. Seaside at one point had a big Ferris wheel- rides & a lot of carnival type stuff. Now?? It has the arcade- bumper cars- tilt a-whirl- miniature golf and the fun little stores. It's a huge tourist attraction. A place that in the summer locals avoid! It has it's fun little spots that only the locals know about. And I think every town has those. Seaside also has a lot of history. The end of the trail of Lewis & Clark. Anyway- just thought I'd post a photo of the "city".. :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Darcy said...

Nifty Cool! Welcome to blogworld!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home