The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just another day

It's just another Saturday here in the Dawson house. Doing those errands you didn't finish during the week & then laundry- which is something I really don't like- makes the top 10 list! Soccer game, which was at 1:30pm- Cam made a goal.. with his knee! His team- The Falcons- won again. So far they are undeafeated. The team hopes to win them all so they can dump a big cooler of Gatorade on Coach Pat. A joy that most 9 to 11 year old boys will enjoy!

It's actually a very nice day here today. Yesterday we had that "misty rain" I hate that.. just dump.. if your gonna rain.. RAIN! I mean don't mess around.. get it over with. Today though~ very nice-- a chill in the air that reminds you .. it's fall. Time for the paumpkin patch & all that. AND- that reminds me I need to order Cameron a Halloween costume. I hate having to actually buy the costume from a place. But Cameron being Cameron usually picks something out of the blue. This year- X-men Wolverine. So I find these blue & yellow ones.. Cameron looks at them & says.. uuuuhh-- no. Even I say- what is with that?? I did find a black one - but now my issue is size. AND YES- it apparently does matter that it's black & NOT blue & yellow. I keep asking?? Are you sure you don't want to be Capt Jack?? NO.. final answer.

Well I should go work on some swaps I am in for scrapbooking. I picked up one for a Christmas present to my MIL. I was going to make something anyway- so this worked out for the best. I ahve some LO I owe for my Football swap that my team lost. AND NO- I didn't get the Steelers- but I still cheer them on. I am happy to make the LO though.

Have a good weekend & I need to add blinkies to my blogg. I must thank Susan for taking time to help me.. and Darcy for taking the time to make any mistakes along the way so others like me don't have to.. we can ask the ones like you.
Hugs love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home