The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Thank You Shannon

Shannon was kind enough to make a banner for me. I think it makes my blog look to much better. Thank you Shannon.. you rock!
Yesterday Dan- Cam & I went into Portland. I did some shopping with my gf Liane. Cameron & Dan hung out the house with the boys & Mike. Cameron was not ready to go home. We made it home to watch the Steelers loose. what is up with them? It was a BAD football weekend.. first the Ducks & then the Steelers. Not good.. not good at all.
Today is a nice sunny day.. chilly again.. but blue skys are better then gray skys!
Have a good Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home