The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Did anyone really notice....

I missed all week?? Didn't think so. So here I am at Sunday & it's raining- windy- and yuck outside. On top of that Megan.. my Princess dog. Smells like a wet- skunky dog! My Aunt Mary & Chris came down for the weekend. They went to look at a college for Chris in McMinnville- about 70 miles from us. So on the way back they came here & watched Cameron play soccer yesterday. His team won & Cameron got a goal. Such bad parents but we bribed him with money to score. LOL it's just $3.. Cam thinks he deserves more.. I tend to agree with him. However- he doesn't hog the ball.. he is a team player & not aggressive enough to worry that he'll score it all the time. We are only out so far $9 including yesterday with one game left. So he never took it to heart if you know what I mean. Our friends the Donovans came into town as well - had dinner & wine .. it was fun & good. Also anotehr firend Danielle- her husband was out of town.. so it was nice she joined us. Those dinner I miss with them. before the Donovans moved into the "real city" it was a weekend thing- at one of our homes last minute everyone cpme for dinner. Those seem to be the best times & dinners.
I need to get my butt a swapping. I have one to get out tomorrow & never found the time yesterday to finish anything up.. company was here.. can't be rude.

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

I did! Checking in here just about every day waiting for you to post SOMETHING! LOL!
Sounds like Cameron is a professional player. He's getting Paid to score. LOL!
MMMM dinner sounds heavenly. I'd love to eat. ;~)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Poor Girlie Shan.. I so know that feeling. while everyone is eating pizza your looking at a fat free turkey sandwich with mustard only...LOL sorry. I hated it. Poor Dan would "volunteer" to run to the store just so he could slam down a burger without me knowing.. but I knew. hope you'll be well soon & thinking about you today & the keeping the faith. thanks for looking at my blog & I need to post more scrappy stuff... Hugs

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home