The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

halloween horoscope



Halloween Horoscope for Cancer
You're usually the one who gives out the best candy in your neighborhood.
And you really get into the halloween spirit decorating your house.

Costume suggestions: A witch, wizard, or angel

Signature Halloween candy: Mini peanut butter cups
This pretty much does say it for me minus the decorating. This year nothing. Cameron could careless what the house looks like outside. But the candy? I big deal. Funny that this hits it on the nose. I usually give out the Peanut butter cups or Kit Kats.. since Cameron & I like them..LOL Okay Dan does too. And I have to hide them from the man or he'll eat them all! Cameron has decided to be Wolverine - X-men style. Meaning the costume can't be just apair of jean & t-shirt like I was hoping..::sigh:: oh well ~what do you do?? I told him this was his last year.. you thought I'd shot the kid.. he says nooo.. I said we'll see about next year.. take it a year at a time.

1 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

Hey - thought I'd share my Halloween Horoscope (for Aquarius)

Halloween is your chance to bring your favorite futuristic world to life. In fact, people are often asking "What exactly *are* you?"

Costume suggestions: Anyone from Star Wars or the Matrix

Signature Halloween candy: Gummy eyeballs

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home