The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Princess Fiona Meg Pie- AKA Megan


I just had to post this picture of Megan. This was taken last Thursday on our "snow" day. She was so funny in the snow. First not too sure.. then once she tip-toed around realized that the stuff is pretty damn fun to play in! So away she went. She followed- played- ran- & anything else she could with Cam- her boy & Isaac- her other boy. She can't stand it if they go outside without her.. how dare they! She is a huge part of our family & a definate "Princess" in our house. The other one?? ME of course...LOL
The snow is gone at the beach. Though you can see the last of the melting snowmen in some yards. I am battling the sinus infection.. not quit from hell.. but hey it stil is a sinus infection that just sucks! I have added the deep cough to it all as well. Oh yeah! I am getting ready to host a crop on Saturday. I'm bummed my gf Liane can't come- but going through the pass isn't worth the risk of an accident or anything. She'll be missed. I have not a clue as to how many will come..(it's a beach thing I tell ya!) but I think I'm looking at 8. Which really is fine by me. I should be able to get a few things done. Work on some ideas for some upcoming workshops I want to do with CTMH. I am happy to say I have a downline.. a huge deal for me. I'm working on a cruise that CTMH has you earn. It woudl be for 2008.. and fine by me! Well the days are better than the Monday from Hell I had. It's gone & move on I say. Also check towards the bottom on the left side.. some forum friends of mine have opened up a website for monthly embellishement kits. Worth looking at I tell ya! or click here...Scrapbook Takeout

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

what an awesome shot! I'd love to have some snow! how freaking unfair is it that So. Ca got snow and I didn't?!?!!? Sucks!
Good luck with the crop!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Such a cute pic! Awwwww!!!

Have fun at your crop! :-D

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home