The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

where as the time gone?

I have noooo idea where it has gone. I mean 2 days until Thanksgiving & 34 days until Christmas?? Holy smokes Batman!! Am I ready for Thanksgiving?? Sort of. I have the wine.. the turkey. .does anything else matter? I guess it does. I am as ready as I'll be. I wanted to put up Christmas decorations last weekend & Dan said noooo-- gotta wait until AFTER Thanksgiving? what? are you kidding me?- he isn't. We all I know I could so win this putting up Christmas decorations- but I am choosing my battle for another day & another something else..LOL My SIL- BOTH of them- have Christmas decorations up already. However- I am listening to Christmas music in the car! hee hee. The weather has been insane here. Wind gust up to 70mph in our area last week. No power for a few days here & there. We were out one night for just 3 hours or so. Cooked dinner in the dark. That was kind of fun. I know a lot of people lost homes or about too further down the coast. It's so sad to think that. It's getting colder in the mornings & evenings. I have been working in my scraproom. Not as much as I should. I don't know why I haven't. Getting into a funk I guess. I am also frustrated with not being able to get some photos off to scrap. These photos aren't even mine. I'll get over it. So needless to say I am behind in a swap due to this. So I'll have to finish one up before this one. But I think I'll be forgiven. Just have to go on bending knee. Shannon is moving & I am so happy for her. Not the packing or actual moving- but the house & just a new home. I am not doing Christmas cards this year. just not in the budget & I figure everyone will get over it. I better run. Thought I should do some catch up.. afterall its' a been awhile. Sorry 'bout that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheesh you better be sorry!!! LOL ;)

sounds like you've got your plate full.. oh and by the way, no FUNK allowed!! {{{hugs}}}

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home