The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, December 04, 2006

what has up??


In a nutshell life has been busy. Thanksgiving went well. No real complaints. The company was great- the food was good- hey what can I say? We had snow last week.. yes snow at the beach! We didn't have much but enough to get a few pictures & for Cam to love it- get cold & beg for hot chocolate, oh & make snowballs to throw at me- daddy & Isaac (his friend)! He was out of school last Tuesday due to snow.. it was funny since he could have walked- but 2 bus routes were not running to no school. I started Chirstmas shopping. I am one of those that if I could I'd just "power" shop & have it done with. But I did hit the Gap- Old Navy & Macy's yesterday with some of it accomplished! I have finished a few things as far as making my own gifts this year. A few I haven't even started & starting to wonder if I ever will get them done. But what gets done gets done & what doesn't- just doesn't. Hope everyone is off to a good Holiday Season. Next up is Cameron's school's Winter Concert. He has been going a round the house singing the song... MELE KALIKIMAKA .... LOL . Catch ya'll later!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you blogged?! :~O
LOVE the pic of Cam. How exciting that it snowed there. I'd love to play in the snow for a little while. we will have to make the drive up the hill to do that though.
Was MIL pleased with how you were able to pull the dinner off? Did ya "show her". LOL!
The LO you made is adorable. Great design and colors.
OH!! I wanted to ask you or be sure you knew(if you didn't)that Sammy has a free-view concert on Direct TV. (do you get that?) We watched it last night. It was so cool. He ROCKS. Love his "Sam I am" song.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pic!!!! Glad thanksgiving was great!! I know how you feel about life being busy ~ hugs!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home