The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Trading Pages LO


These are the pages I did for the "trading pages" swap on the About.com forum. I have been in the "funk" so I had been putting them off. But I saw the paper I had leftover from a nother LO I did & went through my "Cherish" book by CTMH & this is what became of it. I guess after I keep looking at it I do like how it came out. I think the colors cam out well & the photos are just too funny. As Cameron says- the totle should be Girls Are Weird! ha ha!! I hope she likes it as well. I will post the ones I got. I love mine I got. Anyhoo- that is what I have been up too. I'll update more later. REALLY- I will. Thanks for looking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home