The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another month gone gone gone





Seems like the month of January flew by & I never saw it. I never made a New Year's resolution.. why?? I seem to never keep them so what's the point? I didn't get much of any scrapbooking done.. why?? My room has been hit by "Hurricane Dee"-- which is me-- I really need to do something about that. I did however manage to keep my once a month crop PLUS an all day crop & I made it through them just fine. At the ALL DAY crop I did finish a paperbag album that I made for a friend. These are just a few of the pages I'm posting. I used the Close to my Heart "giggles & grins" paper - giggles & grins stickease assortmant & the stamp set "Magic". I made it because she returned from Disney World not to long ago & I thought it would be something "fun" to share. So I have done something- yeah me! I will be teaching a class in March at the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention. I have never really taught a class & it is a big fear of mine. So maybe I didn't make a New Years resolution- however- I am owning to the fact I have this fear of teaching & realizing I need to "get over it". So- here I go & teach a class. I figure it's a good way to get over it & to help build my CTMH business & earn a cruise! I will update later more of what is "happening" in the life of the "Dawson" house. Just need to get my class instructions & all up & running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home