The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Meet Gra-Ce (Gracie)


Yes- we have a new addition to the family. So meet Gra-Ce. She was found Cameron & his friend Isaac at Issac's home under some bushes. The neighbors had been feeding her but no one could take her in. So I said okay- we'll keep her for the night.. that was 20 days ago!! So after Dan said no no no.. and I was fine either way.. he finally caved in & said yes.

Sebastian isn't so sure of this. She wants to play- he is an old grouchy cat who just wants to be left alone. She has been whacked a few times by him- but that doesn't seem to phase her. Megan?? she could careless. she just wants to know where her ball is & for GraCe to stop batting at her tail. Lucy- she is not thrilled with this thing in our house & voted already that she should leave the house. As a kitten she is funny right now.. just wish she'd stay a kitten. She has some things that remind us of Jasmine in so many ways.. her eyes. the fact she hates to be kisses on the face, only likes her water "ice" cold. Anyway- we welcome GraCe Lou Dawson to the family. I have no idea where the "Lou" comes from.. just seems to flow.

4 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

WOW! She is stunningly gorgeous! I've always wanted a grey cat... however my cat days are over when Domino (guess what color he is!) is gone. He's an old guy now and starting to get grouchy too. :~l
Love the paper bag album.
Congrats and Good luck with your class!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

I don't know how you keep up! Gra-Ce is GOR-GEOUS! :P

I can't wait to read/hear more about your endevour :D :D :D

7:29 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Awwwwwwwww, adorable, she's beautiful! Stunning eyes. :-) Welcome, GraCe!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Francine said...

ohhhh, she's gorgeous!! I love the name!

I miss ya girly, I am adding you to my bloglines so I will know when you update this thing :)

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home