The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged- thanks Jen

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:

1. I'm opening a scrapbook store in the town I live--I'm totally insane!

2. I have to have a Grande Non-fat White Moca from Starbucks- pretty much every weekday morning!

3. I am an only child- spoiled rotten too.. in a GOOD way though.

4. I married my high school sweetheart. Well we dated our senior year anyway.

5. I love a good margarita- and even better is a nice cool Cosmo... served by a cabana boy.

6. I never find the time to scrap for me anymore- & I am so behind on anything & everything.

7. I hate doing laundry

I am tagging: Shannon- Shakira - Vernell - Francine- -

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Hoover said...

yah!! :) LOL

mmmmmmwhite mocha!!!!!!! hot or cold?

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home