The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Another rainy day

Seems like it has rained enough now.. going on 3 days & I realize I shouldn't gripe about it.. but I want too. At least the rain hasn't been going on for 30 days straight like last year in January.. that was awful. I know the snow is never-ending in parts of New York & though it sounds pretty cool.. I bet it just is sucking right now for those people. Valentine's Day went off well. Dan & I just didn't do much for each other. Afterall he'll say "It's Valentine's day everyday with you".. oh please. But Neither of need a special day to know how much we love one another. As for Cam?? well the poor kid came home with a cold. He couldn't stop the coughing & had a fever. So yesterday I kept him home to just make sure. He slept 12 hours! He needed it. He is back to himself pretty much. So much he reminds us he will be 11 in 19 days.. and counting down down. we will have this tweenie bopper in our house. As for the scrapbook store.. it's still sitting on a fence. I am working ona few things & seems like the gal I am trying to work with.. her & I just can't seem to get together. Not entirely either one our faults.. just life happens-go figure. My gf , Liane & I are sitting on the fence about our May Crop. So we will give it a bit more time & see what happens. Living at the beach can make me crazy with people.. everyone is last minute with things (so yes I do fit in) and just not a care in world at times.. drives me crazy I tell ya. But it's just something you get use to eventually... I think. So we'll see what happens with it. We replaced our TV. We had the TV go out before Thanksgiving & had a guy come & repair it based onth4e best Buy warranty we had.. he came fixed it- then these 3 little dots appeared. A month and a half later we gee someone to come back out- same guy. So he says the tubes have to be replaced at $300.00 a pop plus his time. So Best Buy calls us & says.. you caa have a new TV (always buy the warranty I tell ya!). So the Saturday before superbowl (congratulations Colts) we take the TV back.. and walked out with a new 42 inch LD.. whatever flat screen Samsung..plus a $70 gift card & a $100 spending money at the NFL store (yes- Dan is happy all around) But then we need a TV stand.. and you'd think we could agree on something?? nope- and of course the ones we like were like $300! So Dan caved in and just made one. It came out very nice. SO now I'm thinking I can get him to make me some things for my scrap room!! hee hee. Anyhoo- I need to jet. Have a good weekend & be happy & scrappy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

oooohhhh new tv fun!!!!.. we have a samsung too 42" as well. enjoy. We had to getthe HDTV right away and now can't go back..its painful to watch the other channels that are not HDTV LOL.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Oh, colds suck. I had one about 2-3 weeks ago--and I pretty much slept through it (lucky it happened on a weekend for that reason). Hope he's feeling better!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home