The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm here....



and I know I that again-- I am waaay behind on the blogging... so sorry. The store has me busy. Slowed down a bit but it will pick up in the next few weeks. I have a crop Saturday night & those nights are usually good to me when I have the min. of 3 girls. Which right now I do. I have an ALL DAY crop scheduled for Sat. Oct 6th. I am hoping to have some things moved around here at bit. Ihave a gal TerrY with a "Y" :o) working on Saturday's and a few hours during the week. I'm going to ask if she wants some product trade off..which I think she'll go for right now since I have a list of items she is wanting...LOL. So the store is going well I must say.


Cameron started back to school Tuesday. He had really fun time.. and ont he 2nd day as well. Today?? well- Cam & I are fighting Mother Nature- so the sinus infections are TRYING to head us off. But I think we can beat it. Cameron is the first kid to go hoem of the year!! I guess better now than in a few weeks. He can't be missing tooo much! Yesterday in PE he said a girl called his name out- "Cameron D" which he hasn't been called that since 2nd grade - and he looked at her & she looked familiar to him.. but couldn't figure out where. He asked her where do I know you from?- she said from school- he said I've only been to 2 schools- Gearhart & Kachina- She said I know-- Kachina-- I know you from Kachina in Arizona! Small world I tell ya! So he has found that to be just bizzaro..LOL They have a class together. Now I have told him.. you are on a mission to find out more..LOL But Cam find out more?? yeah right! Just is kind of weird.. being we are pretty small. Anyhoo- soccer has started & the first game is Saturday.

The photo above is from camp Kiwanilong with his best friend Dalton. Cam had a great summer & I think now it's all catching up.. anotehr reason why I think he isn't feeling well.. a combination of Mother nature & just tired. Anyhoo- camp was great & yes the bangs have been cut you can see his eyes now. I liek his hair long.. now if he'd comb it once in awhile! All is well in the land of own. I'll be doing a Store Blog soon.. and that I really will have to keep up on. HA! Hugs & all


1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

so good to see you!! funny you posted I was going to post over at about. Glad the store is doing well. Hope you win your battle with mother nature. still working on Neil to go down there..it's looking good.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home