The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Scrap Harbor

yep-- that is the name I .. well Dan came up with Scrap Harbor! **nice job Dan** It seems to go & a lot of people seem to like it. If you haven't figured it out.. I am opening up a scrapbook store in my area. We currently have one that is about 20-30 minutes away. Mike's- Joanns & Craft Warehouse are in the big city-- so over an hour away. I kept thinking for the past 30 odd months that someone would open another LSS. But then I figured.. well then why not me?? So here it goes.
Cameron FINALLY has started baseball. It takes forever for them to get the shit together & get going. But small town.. it's free.. and just the way it goes here in small beach town. I keep my mouth shut because as much as I know I could organize it better.. I just keep my mouth shut. I was asked and I said I really have a plate full & so I'll just shut up since I can't step up to the plate. Cameron is really bummed that one of his best friends moved back to Austrailia. Andy- he is so nice & his sister was so sweet. He will be missed in our home. It was hard to take the whole move serious since during the Christmas break we got a call & Andy said he wouldn't be back. Then Cam came home saying Andy didn't move. So since then 2 other times it was siad.. we're moving next week.. we're NOT moving-- we're moving in 2 days-- not moving! So when it really happened yesterday as Andy's last day of school.. Cameron said he feels so sad and hurts again like Arizona. Though we'll probably never see Andy- I hope they can keep in touch by email. I just feel bad we can't do anything to take that hurt away.
Okay- thats' my update. I'm going into town Sunday to take some classes from Hot Off the Press and shopping.. woohoo. And noone to join me.. I have even offered to pay! But it was short notice so it was hard for Liane & Colleen to change plans. Though I say Liane can just bag her plans.. I mean getting ready for a expo & an Alaska cruise?? geesh.. LOL Okay I'd pass too. Gotta run.. have a good one & catch ya'll later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Great name!!! Sorry for Cam, it stinks when you lose good friends in childhood... Maybe a big fancy trip in h.s. or college will be called for! ;-)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats on The LSS
Hugs Cam!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Opening your own store??? That is SO exciting!! Any idea when? Congratulations!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home