The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you Shannon for your hugs-- and Ann & Lizette.. along with everyone else for the support. Dan has been great as well as my family. Dan is actually getting it.. he loves to hear the men say- -oh my wife will love it- and he'll reply- GOOD we better see her here & have her bring a friend. He realizes that there are a lot of us scrappers, card makers & stampers in the world. Though he about fell over when I told him my cardstock was $1600.. adn then having to carry it all in along with the racks..LOL hey something I gotta have honey!! Plus orders keep coming in.. I have no idea what I haev anymore! Shannon.. come help me unload!! I have my moments still of freaking out & wondering what they hell I have gotten myslef into.. however- a quick Martini seems to cure that! Sandy (bluedog) has been another huge support. And then my gf Liane & Colleen who have wonderful ideas & really get it. At times I think I have no one to share this all with who gets it. Love Dan but it's hard at times. Though he really is getting it as I said.. he still doesn't have the feel if you know what I mean!? Cameron is still worried about the lack of dinners that will coming his way. But things are moving along well.
Cameron had outdoor school this week. He left Wednesday AM and arrived back about an hour ago.. with a headsche & just tired. But his friend Dalton is staying over & he won't let me call it off.. he is sure he'll be fine soon.. he will be. We were going to go see Pirates tonight- but the 8pm show is late-- and the movie runs 3 hours by the time you haev the commercial (and what is up with that crap?) and the previews -even Cameron said.. I'll probably fall asleep...LOL He has a baseball game tomorrow and my SIL and her family are coming. So a whirwind weekend it will be. We'll celebrate my MIL's b'day on Sunday. Though it's Dan & mine's anniversary.. 13 years..wow. Seems longer... oh yes that is because we have been with each other since like 1982... LOL. well we did have a few off years. Anyhoo getting ready for it all & thinking I'll never be ready. Then again I did say that when I was pregnant with Cameron.. and I still tell him.. ya know I'm not ready for you yet.. where are the instructions to you?? LOL Gotta love that kid.. he is so ... 11!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Anytime sweetie, hugs is all I can send, if I were closer I so be there helping you set up!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

you got it babe!! I will have to grab a couple of my friends and make them come out there with me! When do you open??

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home