The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Why is it...


when you tell someone about something you are doing they find the need to pick all the negativity out?? Is it jealousy? Maybe so. Then again my MIL has always been one to just say in one sentence-- now don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it like my mother.. and I have heard that the taxes can ruin & break business. WTF?! Dan finally told her-- ya know you need to lighten up a bit. My SIL this AM who I felt was a bit negative last Friday & I even said something- she was saying she was so happy for me & liked the name & do I need help.. and she'd love to come & set Coley up with some fun things to do. Even suggested SOMETHING- a kids type camp for the summer. So I'm going to look into that & see what I can come up.. open for suggestions! LOL
Anyhoo- I actually did some scrapping yesterday. I went over to my gf house yesterday & showed her how to do a paper bag album. So I thought I'd make one for a friend who is having a baby shower in a few weeks. I'll get some pictures & post it later this week. I used Fancy Pants Kewl paper. I had to get it for the "kewl" part. Very cute-fun paper! The above "D" was made by a friend of mine I am on a yahoo group- Shell- I think it's super cute & love it. I'm going to put it in the store too. Wonder if I can talk her into making more? :0}
Cameron FINALLY started baseball practice. And he is doing really well considering he hasn't picked up a bat or ball since last summer. A few of his classmates are on the team as well. He will actually miss his first game Saturday due to a birthday party- but hey I'd pick the party too. He gets to go play Lazer Tag. I should run now.. gotta go to the bank & get a checking account for the business. So many things to do.. ::sigh:: I can't complain though. :o)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Hoover said...

I'm interested in hearing the name you come up with :D

I know that you are going to do GREAT! :D

7:01 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Oh, Denise, how did I miss this? Congrats on opening the store--it's a fabulous idea, CONGRATS! :-D Don't let the naysayers getcha down!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

You've been tagged again!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Baseball games for kids = Good tans for moms! Have fun! :-)

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home