The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The mojo is ....


I THINK returning. I actually did a LO that has been sitting on the table for a week now. Not very exciting- but it's for Cam's book & the fact I actually did finish it is huge right now! PLUS I even did a sample LO for a Kids Scrapbook Classes I'll be teaching in March. Though no photos on it- does it count? Thinking it really should! Anyhoo- the photo here is for the March Kids Scrapbook Club. I just took a photo of one of the pages. I'm doing a total of 4 12x12 layouts- which I did all 4. The camera really sucks & doesn't take that great of pictures. I want my Olympus back. I went Wednesday to get a new memory card.. had to get a 2gb. I went to format the card & the camera said card error. Okay- went back to the store (Fred Meyer) & got another card.. same deal- card not formatting. Guy says being the camera is almost 4 years old- MAYBE it will only take just the 1gb card. okay fine- off to Radio Shack- got a 1gb card. Camera is telling me the same damn thing- card error. Must be the camera.. well crap. Okay fine- off to the camera repair shop where they tell me yes- it is the camera & we send our DIGITAL repairs to Portland! ::sigh:: so now I am still without my camera that needs fixing & next time I go into Portland I can take to the repair shop. So the mojo may be returning- but I am bummed that I don't have my camera. So in the mean time I go back to my Kodak camera that is about 7 years old. Its' digital- one of the first ones. But the picture quality then was fine... now is BETTER!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Cute stuff for the LO class! Is it kids that will be scrapbooking, or scrapbooking about kids? hope you get your camera fixed soon.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

It's a class for the kids who will using these for their own book. So far it's all girls.. what a surprise!! LOL

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home