The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, January 21, 2008

The weekend


Was pretty good. Cameron's friend Donald came over Friday & Saturday night- they get a long so well & Donald is so sweet & very respectful & nice. He was so cute last night though- he wanted to spend the night again yet wanted to go home & see his family. Cameron & I told him-- it's okay- go home if you want to. Cameron finally said to him after he was hooing & teetering back & forth- "Dude- if you want to go home- I get it- go home- I won't be mad". So he went home.

Dan was at a friends house yesterday watching the NFC & AFC playoffs. Since the Steelers aren't in it it's not as much fun- however- we have our teams now to root for. However-I am so sick of Tom Brady Tom Brady Tom Brady & the Bradyettes. Go NY!! I admit I was hoping for the Packers- but those interceptions in OT will get you every time. And while on the OT- I think it's STUPID the way the NFL does it- first one who scores wins. I don't care if it's my team who even scores first- I think BOTH teams should get the ball at least once. Okay so yesterdays game between GB & NY they each had the ball. Why not pay the whole 15 minutes?? I think the NFL should consider changing this OT thing. JMO. Hey- maybe Tom Brady can ask them too?! Guess we'll see what happens Superbowl Sunday. And they are playing it in Glendale AZ.. oh man how I wish we lived back in AZ now.
So as far as my scrapping mojo?? still gone. Though Dan did tell me that Freddy's (Fred Meyer) is having a sale on the memory cards.. so thinking I'll make a run Wednesday to get one. So hopefully with some new photos I'll get some mojo back! Woohoo! Some new adorable stuff coming out & I want it all. Is that even possible??

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Yeah, I haven't been in the mood lately to scrap, either. Bleh. But there is a cyber crop at Scrapbook Takeout on Friday and then in a few weeks, I will hopefully be going with my girlfriends to crop, so maybe I'll get some stuff done then.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home