The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Resolutions


Why do we make these? I know to better oneself. And when we make these.. how long to they last? Mine seem to last until MAYBE March. So fist of mine should be to keep them.. at least half anyway. I think maybe we make too many? so why not make the list shorter?- that way if we keep even half.. better then it was last year?? right? Okay so here are the dreaded mine-



  • Take better care of myself-eat better-exercise more-ANY would be good.

  • Don't bite off more than I can chew-meaning say no. I can't do it all.

  • Give Dan more credit.. I really need to let him do more.. he will ask & I just say no-better to do it myself. He is capable..really I know this.

Wishing you all a Happy & Blessed New Year!


Cheers to 2008!


2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Happy New Year to you!! (((hugs)))

1:53 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Happy New Year!

I am wanting to get my pre-diabetes completely reversed, which they tell me is possible, finish my degree/thesis/internship by this December, and I'd really like to get preggers. :-) Those are my resolutions.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home