The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

No Scrappin' Mojo

I have lost the scrapping Mojo. Gone forgotten & nowhere to be found. You'd think that after spending time in a scrapbook store and going to others.. I'd have it? Oh hell no. I have no idea where it is. I just am hoping it comes back soon. I can look at magazines & websites until my eyes bulge.. nada. I think some of it is that I don't have the photos on hand. I lost (or it was taken who knows anymore) my memory card to my camera & so brought out the old one- it sucks. Takes horrible icky sucky pictures- compared to my current camera. So you'd think being I was in Portland yesterday I'd stop & get a new card.. nope totally spaced it. What a surprise I know. Though in my defense I would have never had time to stop. When you get into the "city" you seem to run run drive drive everywhere. Traffic it gets in the way. I mean when you are use to no traffic in "Mayberry".. it's just weird being IN traffic & dealing with it. Though I don't find it too bad. Dan when he goes complains about it too much. Oh well.
So guess I should get busy on getting a new memory card for the camera. Then maybe the Mojo will be back! Maybe just if I order some pictures?? hey what an idea.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liane said...

"I miss Mayberry, sitting on the porch drinking ice cold cherry cokes...watching the clouds go by." Of course you don't know that song because it is the only good music, country. LOL I totally get what you mean, especially when you go across the whole dang city! Freddys has cards, and the prices aren't much worse than Target! Hugs at ya. L

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

yikes! that really sucks! :(

I have the mojo just need somebody to clean the house and get these kids off my back! ;)

hope you find some soon!

6:20 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

it will come back! Try journaling first! It always seems to help me.

Regarding the Phoebe line, Yes please, and thank you! let me know how much it will be. I might have to ask you to hold it for me until my freeze amount is up. Yikes!! I don't think I want two scoops, seemed a little too "romantic" for me. Phoebe, phoebe phoebe!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home