The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year!



Yes- I am late with the well wishes but hoping we all have a great 2008.

I had to use my old first digital camera I had during the holidays.. and I never took the pictures off from when Cameron graduated Kindergarten! So these were a few that were on the camera. I find it fun to look at. Cameron & I were just thrilled to see the one of he & his "papa"!

Made it through the Christmas Break. Cameron kept pretty busy with friends either stying over or him going over to friends. It was nice he kept busy. As for the New Years Eve for Dan & I..nothing special. We thought about heading to the Donovan's and I forgot to call Liane & tell her we weren't coming due to the snow on the pass- I am so sorry for not calling Liane.. my goof. Dan & I just stayed in watched TV & chatted. It was nice & quiet.

The Saturday before my cousin, Kelly & her husband came for a visit. They were up from Phoenix & making the rounds. His mom lives is in Raymond Washington, which is about an hour and half away from us. We had a small Christmas with them. I made brunch. We took them down to Seaside.. it was freezing cold. So we cut it short. It was good to see them. They are waiting for a baby. They have gone through the process & all of adopting & now just are waiting for a little one. She is a pre-school teacher- or I should say becoming one. She currently is an assistant & loves it. She is so good with kids. Dennis s a high school math/history teacher. They will be great parents. We have taken all the Christmas stuff down. The lights on the house are still up- but Dan is waiting for a better day to wash the windows as well. Not sure if the neighbors want to look at them until Spring though :o)

Just have been busy with the store starting a New Year with fresh new ideas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda is SO Blessed said...

happy new year right back at you! I am trying to get back in the swing of things and stay in touched with my friends more this year
be blessed!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home