The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break is here

At the beach. Weather is - yuck at the moment. However- yesterday was nice enough Cam & his cousins went to the beach.

Easter Sunday was nothing much. Cam actually spent the night at friends house the night before. So Dan & I cleaned the house-- woo-woo! His sister Stephanie came & my niece- Nicole. We haven't seen them since Christmas- so it was nice. Steve - the husband- stayed home. I like having Steve around.. he is not going to be happy though- Dan broke his favorite clock we have in the main guest room. It was this clock that made these different sounds- like the beach (we live at though) rain- stream- heart beat (I know weird)- thunderstorms & bunch others.. anyhoo- he looooved it... sorry Steve! They left today though. Steph had to get back to work & Coley had dance tonight. Dan's older sister's youngest daughter- Lindsay & 2 of her friends are now here. They arrived yesterday. Poor Dan & Cam.. they are sooo out numbered. Cam is calling friends.. please come over. Lindsay being with her friends- she doesn't do so much with Cam.. he get sit. He really does. He just misses her though. I must say Cam & Nic got a long well. They are more like siblings then cousins.. so at times by 3 days they are just at each others nerves. They did really really well. Played games & everything.
We ended up having dinner though with my MIL. Now mind you.. she isn't speaking to me.. or Dan. Know real clue as to why-- but she isn't. Though apparently she is dragging up things from 10 years ago I said.. that none of us remember.. but she does. I am a liar- bitch & whatever else. Does it bother me?? No- Do I care? No. I have done nothing wrong & Dan & his siblings know this. She has 4 kids 7 only speaking to 1- Stephanie. I am good just writing her off. Can I?depends on Dan. He has basically written her off as well. She will die a lonely woman.. and that of course will be my fault in some way.. not sure how.. but lets just blame Denise.. :o) Oh dinner- it was horrible- not the food.. the whole feeling of it. My MIL didn't even look at her own son. I was nice. I mean the saying goes- keep your friends close & your enemy's closer. I just treated her like any other person I dislike.. be nice- be cordial--- move on (evil grin)
The store has busy the past few days. Spring break does this.. yeah!! Cam is registered for camp Kiwanilong- yeah! Dan & I are looking into heading to San Francisco this summer for a few days. We want to head to Seattle as well. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home