The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cam is 12

So this long over due by about a week. Cameron turned 12 last Friday. WOW. He is definitely growing up yet still has the little boy in him at times. Dan & I gave him a phone for his birthday. We just got one of those TracFones.. a test to see how responsible he can be with his minutes & the phone itself. Pretty sure though we'll be heading into a Verizon dealer before the end of the school year adding him on. Friday night on his actual Birthday- which was the 7th- we had his friend Dalton with us & did dinner- a place he wanted to go- plus went bowling. Saturday he invited 3 boys & we took them to Laser Tag & then 2 of the boys spent the night. It wasn't like last year where we had 8 or 9 little boys up all night. Did that once.. no thank you to it again.
I seem to be doing more now in the work life. I worked last year for an alarm company part-time& he asked me if I'd do some work for him He had some things that I had done in the past & just asked me to catch him up. So why not? Just makes my days longer. I go in at 7:30 or so & then work the store until 5. Wouldn't be so bad if I got an actual lunch break to go home or eat elsewhere.. but life of a owner-- doesn't happen. :o) But I am doing this extra work so the alarm I have in my store-- He'll pay the monitoring for the rest of the year.. hey works for me I tell ya! Anything over that-- just will pay me- again works for me I tell ya!
We have some company coming this weekend. Dwight & his wife Lora with their bay daughter- Miranda. It will be nice-- just going to be strange having a baby in the house for a few days. Megan will be so jealous. She will not know what to do. Gra-Ce?? who knows. she is such a little naughty brat. I told Cam the other day-- come on lets get rid of her-- I'll get you a puppy! He refuses. A PUPPY.. nope-- no puppy. Gra-Ce can be so funny & cute at times though. She likes to sleep in the garage at night- which really is fine by us since she wrecks havoc in the house at night while we sleep. She has a little carrier she sleeps in. we leave the door open of the carrier- she took the blanket that was in the Carrier & found some Christmas garland that was in a box & drug it out of the box into the carrier.. then found a Santa hat in the same box-- and that is now in her carrier.. along with a sack and 2 dryer sheets. NO idea where the dryer sheets came from. However- she continues to just attack Cameron & Megan at random. Oh the life of having pets. So anyone want a gray cat?

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Happy Birthday Cam!!
Life as an owner, ya, it's not fun, but rewarding and bartering with others is always cool.
I have always wanted a gray cat... now that Domino is gone I refuse to get another one at all.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Oh, Denise, I want to do it again, but I don't know. I am so busy right now, I don't really have time to even scrap for myself, and as soon as I'm done with classes, I'll be in an internship, which I know is going to be so stressful. Plus I'm hoping something else will be happening which will make it difficult for me to keep up with everything anyway (how's that for cryptic? lol).

Let me think about it... If I don't, can you just send all the layouts back at once? My friend was asking the other day about her layout (the fish one) and I had to remind her it was going to be up to six months, so could be May or June. LOL

And happy birthday Cameron!!!!!!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home