The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekend Fun


CK was this past weekend & it was a lot of fun. I went into Portland Friday morning & met up with Liane for the morning then with some other girls who work at the store & attend the crops... Terry- Sandy- Colleen- Michelle & "mom Edie" - who is Terry & Sandy's mom. We walked around - shopped - ate - cropped!! We even met Ali Edwards... woohoo! Yes- silly us were matching- shirts- slippers (they were frogs) little heart doodlebug head thingies. We couldn't be missed! And for the record- we only wore these at the crop. While shopping we just matched with shirts. From the left: Sandy- Michelle- Ali- Terry & Me. I manged to do 7 9x9 lay-outs. I have yet to photograph them. I will though & add them to the blog. A lot of fun stuff. So glad I was able to go. Dan was sweet enough to open the store Saturday morning. He was fine until about 11:30 & about 6 gals came in.. I got a phone call of help. :o) He did just fine. I wasn't too far behind. The women thought he was cute & sweet for letting me go & filling in for a few hours.
Anyhoo- it was fun. Can't wait until next year!!

6 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

looks like a great time!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Liane said...

Gotta love those matching shirts!

9:16 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

hey woman!! where you at?!?! emailed you a few days ago...

1:34 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

sounds like lots of fun! Cute matching outfits. Way to Go hubby on helping out.
How much money did you spend??? lol

8:47 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

oh!!1 how fun, just wanted to say that even though I haven't posted much on your blog, I read it all the time, and keep you in my thoughts!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Sherri asked how much I spent?? well let me see...... including lunch- shirts- a trip to the Starbucks- about $200.00.. give or take.. LOL
However- one of the gals-- within 20 minutes spent alomst as much as I did the whole time.. LOL Not metioning any names Liane. :o)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home