The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Gotta Say

That I'm just sadden about the shooting at the university in Illinois. I just can't seem to wrap by brain around the fact he purchased 3 guns in one day. I have no issues with people owning guns. I believe that people kill people. I just am sadden about how this man could have thought that taking other peoples lives then his own could actually do anything? what did he prove? what did he solve? NOTHING. He kicked open the door & just started shooting-- even had time to re-load. It is sad to say that this is the 4th shooting in a week like this. Not sure about the details of others or even the one that happened yesterday. But all I know is that it is sad & was this avoidable? We may never have the answers -- this I know. I just have to wonder how do we keep our children safe? All we can do is what we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home