The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, February 11, 2008

The weekend

The weekend went well. Cam had parent teacher conference on Fridays. He is doing really well & all his teachers had nothing but good things to say. This makes us all happy. Donald spent the night Thursday & Friday night- then Cam went to his house Saturday. Isaac came over Friday afternoon. He had been calling all last week & the week before. Cam was either at someone elses house or had a friend over... or was sick Anyhoo- Dan had Isaac come over & it didn't go well. Isaac has told Cameron that he only has friends because of all the toys he has & games. Cam just said whatever to him & Donald replied.. that isn't true Isaac. So then Isaac said he was going to start spreading rumors about him at school. Cameron said to him.. and you think anyone will believe you? whatever Isaac. Cameron isn't worried about any of this. Isaac left & Cameron said to his dad- I am just so tried of his crap-- he says things & does things I want no part of and I thought he was my friend. But he is okay with all this. I'm sure at soem point Isaac may come to hi ssenses.. but Cam isn't loosing anything over this. His birthday is coming up.. he will be 12 March 7. .Oh my! He didn't even have Iaac on the invite list. However- we'll see what happens in the next few weeks. Sad- but we aren't encouraging the friendship anymore.
I signe dup for the CK show for the end of this month. No classes- though I really would love to do the Album in day class with Liane. However-it's on a Thursday & I don't have anyone watching the store. Will Dan?? Not sure he is up for that.. but I will ask him..LOL
I am working on some LO.. still no camera. I'm heading into Portland on Wednesday- so I'll take it to the shop for repair then. We have some sun today. :o) Though figuring it won't last long. Heard more freaking rain is coming. we better hae a GOOD summer!!
Did anyone watch the Grammy's?? I watched about 15 minutes of it. Some songs they just should leave alone!
Okay- so spell check isn't working .. anyone else having this issue?? sorry for the typo's..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home