The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Five Game

I got this from Liane's Blog.
OK, if you read my blog I want you to post either on YOUR blog, or send me an email with your fives!

FIVE things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Living in Portland

2. Raising a 1 year old- plus a 31 year old.. :o)

3. Working part-time for a property management company

4. Heading for vacation to Mexico with my dad & friends

5. Scrapbooking



FIVE things on my to do list today:

1. Clean the back crop area from this past weekend

2. Do some invoicing for Beach House Services

3. Doing laundry when I get home- (Oh joy- joy)

4. Get ready for some kids classes for tomorrow (Friday)

5. Watch LOST



FIVE things I will never wear again:

1. Heels over 2 inches

2. A business suit

3. My skinny jeans

4. Leather pants

5. 70's polyester- have to agree with Liane on this



FIVE of my favorite toys:

1. My camera

2. My Princess Fiona Meg Pie (megan the dog)- Cra-Ce is mean when she plays now.. little brat

3. Computer

4. My Scrapbook stuff

5. My family and friends



FIVE banes of my existance:

1. Commercials on TV

2. Rude people

3. The over useage of the word "oh brother" in my house

4. My MIL

5. Paying Bills

1 Comments:

Blogger Liane said...

Rude people suck! LOL

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home