The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Giving this to Dan later tonight. Cameron is getting just a little box of goodies. Nothing fancy schmancy. I did get my camera fixed.. but it was never really broken! My camera is about 4 years old. So the memory isn't even 1GB.. so that was the issue. Toooo much memory.. ugh. So then I just got the right memory card & ta-da.. it works. So happy now. Went into Portland yesterday- not much was doen it seems. No shoping. But- I was able to visit with Liane for a bit. I met Roxy- they new additon to the family. She is a sweet black lab- 2 years old & gives good doggie kisses- want them or not- she gives them. Not even mention the BS with my MIL- not worth the chat. Just will say she told Dan she is writing him & david (the older brother) off. Why? who knows.. who cares. Taking bets as to how long this will even last. Dan is loosing no sleep over this. .. me neither :o)
Hoep you all have a good "heart" day!

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

happy love day!!! that card is darling! he will love it!
so glad you figured out what the camera problem was, now share more more more!!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home