The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Tag

It's been too quiet her on my blog..must be me?! :o) So I was looking at the Simple Scrapbook Blog & sad to hear Stacy Jillian is leaving SS. While looking I found this & though this has been around to some- just thought I'd do some tagging myself.

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Facts About Me:
1. My maiden name is Marbaugh.
2. I had major surgery when I was 9 years old.. 64 stitches to be exact. I had part of my lung removed along with a "lobe". I had the surgery in Seattle & was suppose to be in the hospital for 2 weeks.. I was out in 6 days!
3. I hated Middle school (7th & 8th grade) I was this skinny (hard to believe) bean pole & nothing EVER fit me right except dresses- and I hated wearing dresses in school. So my grandma ended up buying me 5 pairs of the SAME pants. I was teased soo bad at school. On top of that I had the braces & and the boys made fun of my last name.. called me MarWearNoBra- yep flat as a board too! Moved to Portland in 79 & during my Sophomore year in high school went back up to see some friends who were nice to me in middle school- and those boys who made fun of me were asking me to dance.. I remember saying to them in a not so nice way- "Bite Me" :o)
4. I have lived in the following states: Washington- Oregon - Arizona & California.
5. My husband & my best friend from when I was a child- they were born on the SAME day- SAME hospital & even had 1 of the SAME doctors.
6. I have a guilty pleasure show- CBS show Big Brother this season- I've never watched it & find myself kind of enjoying it for some odd reason. Started watching because I read a gal from Oregon was on it.
7. I would love to pack up & move to Seattle to be near my family & my SIL.


I'd like to tag...A few people you already know:
Shannon
Ann
Jen
Lizette
Liane
Becky
Roni

Have fun. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home