The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, February 04, 2008

What A Week

It was quit a week. I had a show with the store at the Seaside Convention this weekend. I spent the week trying to get ready. Though never really was totally ready sicne things just came up. Cam was sick & home with a cold for 3 days. Then my MIL had her car totalled out from an accident 3 months ago- she ran over a median. Don't ask me how I have no idea. So Dan- his brother David & sister Stephanie & myself ended up through the phone & Dan & I going to the dealership with her... getting her a car. Yes- it took that many of us. She got what she got & happy or not ask me if I care? That took up 3 hours of my life I will NEVER get back. Plus just the normal day to day stuff. Terry & Sandy who help me out a great deal at the store were my life savers. Along with Colleen- they covered a lot. It was fun & though I just got crabby Saturday afternoon--I had this sinus hadache.. after taking about 6 Aleve's it all finally kicked in :o) I did 2 & half LO's at the crop fro Cam's album. I decided to load up some others that I have done in the past. So enjoy & we'll catch you all later in the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

well, I guess you are not a fan club member of your MIL. ROFLOL!!!
Great pages! I love seeing your creations!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home