The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just a jabbering

Not much to even say today. I realized I didn't have a picture of Cam up here. .so here you are. This is from this summer.. the hair is the same.. the smile- same.. all in all he is just taller. This morning he tells me..these pants are too tight?? WHAT?? they were fine last week. He says well this week they are too tight & I can't get them down enough to pee. "Oh". He has been telling us he likes Alex in his class. She really is a sweetheart. Cam said I told Ian- & that was mistake number 1 because everyone in the class now knows- but her. I told him.. oh she knows.. trust me. So yesterday he did tell her that he likes her. Dan & I asked what she said. he said nothing really.. just oh?! Does this have to start now? I asked Dan if he was "into" girls at 10. He says.. oh I was into girls at 5. At 10 I was so not into biys yet- I mean they were pesty little things that were like flies.. annoying & keep landing in the same spot over & over & over. Well that did change in middle school. Anyhoo- I'll get some lay outs I have done up. They may be from months back.. but bette rthannothing at all. I need to get batteries for my camera. they died last weekend while at the soccer game. have a good night!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Hoover said...

OMGosh!!! Cam sure is growing up! WoW what a cutie ;)

Thanks for having me over... I'm going to add you to my list of bloggin' friends ...oh and I haven't given up, quite fully YET! :P thanks for all the HUGS!! :D

6:04 PM  
Blogger TammyB said...

Great pic of Cam! I'd die to live near a beach like that =)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

they sure grow up fast. that's a great pic of Cam. My guy is 12 and he has a " girlfriend" ........

7:34 AM  
Blogger Francine said...

I found you!!! :) That's a great photo ofCam, he looks like such a charmer!

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home