The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trying to keep up here


That is what I am TRYING to do.

So here I go to say that yesterday was the suckiest Monday ever.. in a very long time. Our cat Sebastian finally went to play with his sister Jasmine. It was so sad. Dan & I were going to take him in yestrday & he just beat us to it. I felt horrible. He lost a lot of weight & he lost is meowing & he would dissappear for a few days on end.. but Sunday night he could barely stand up & as much as I wanted him to come in.. he couldn't because he was just loaded with fleas. So with old age & him probably eaten alive by those fleas & me being an awful mommy kitty-he just went to sleep. I cried for like an hour in the morning & had to get myself together to open the store. Dan was in Portland he went to see Velvet Revolver & Alice in Chains. Which is fine.. just that I knew Sebastain wouldn't last until he returned home. I found him under his table in the garage where he has had to be since we pretty much moved into the house. Apparently he & Jasmine BOTH didn't like the house. Guess I should have asked if they approved before we moved. They just decided to pee in my house. After $1000.00 worth of vet visits.. they still couldn't solve the issue with the peeing or Sebastian's other issues. It has been a fighting and loosing battle. I guess I want to justify this all.. and I can't. It's just sad to loose a pet who has been in your life for 15 years. Dan buried him under a tree near the house.. we can see the tree every morning.. and right now it just makes me cry. He was a good boy... he was so lovey-- so sweet. We will miss him. Cam said he is making him a little cross for his site. He took flowers to it yesterday. So sweet. He REALLY misses his "Bastian".
A few other sucky things happened-- but that is the kicker. Anyhoo- sorry to be a bad blogger day. I'll catch ya'l later with better news. :o)

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

hugs dear friend!!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

thanks so much

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

bummer :( sorry you had to have a sucky day {{hugs}}

7:01 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

D.
I'm so sorry. I'm absolutely choked with tears. Poor
Sebby. ((((hugs))) I gotta go love my old kitty right now. He's been showing the signs more and more lately. :~(

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home