The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

ssooooo sloooowwwww


Its' soo slow in the store.. not even funny. But it's slooow everywhere here. I still say it just sucks! So yesterday I took the day a did a wee bit of shopping. Went to Eddie Bauer & it was dead there too. I manged to get my uncle a nice polar fleece vest type jacket.. though not a jacket-- oh you know what I mean? right? plus my mom some long sleeve shirts. Nothing exciting.. but it was something! Did more decorating at the house. Gra-Ce loooves everything about the Christmas stuff being out. She has new things to sniff-- play with & bonk off the table or anywhere else. She can't wait for the tree now! I told her she is a very naughty kitty & Santa isn't even bringing her a lump of coal. I still have stuff to finish making.. being lazy about that. Cameron has a school concert coming up.. as to the date?? no idea.. but I really need to get on him about as to WHEN it is.

Maybe I'll THINK about doing some baking this weekend. Catch ya'll later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

We did a little random shopping before the holidays, and then a whole bunch a couple of days ago online. I am ALL about the online next year--especially with etsy! LOL

Ann

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home