The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How many shopping days??

No-- really how many?? I refuse to even count.. do I want too?? Have I done any?? not really. when will I have time?? who really knows??
Well today my dad would have been 67.. wow.. so Happy Birthday Dad aka Papa. Still is strange without him around. I know he is around in some ways.. like I swear he is always messing with one of the pieces of art in the house.. Dan says it has got to be him.. since Dan isn't fond of the piece at all. My dads way of messing with him :o) Anyhoo- have a good one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liane said...

{{{{{{{{{{{Denise}}}}}}}}}}} Sorry it is a tough day. I hate that! I would definitely think good ole dad is messing with Dan.... yep, makes too much sense.

Hope you get your shopping done, fast! I am getting closer, but not done... bummer....

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home