The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, December 17, 2007

DUMP

Taking from Ann's Blog.. I think time to dump....
  • I have presents to finish wrapping that have to be sent to Seattle.
  • I have the recipe cards to finish that have to be sent to Seattle.
  • The house needs a big cleaning before Dan's family comes for Christmas.
  • I have 2 kids projects to finish by Wednesday
  • I still have gifts to buy.
  • I have grocery shopping to be done & seems no time to do it.
  • Gra-Ce won't stop taking the tree skirt off the chair & putting it under the tree- which is where it is suppose to be- however- she thinks it's her own personal bed.

Not much dumping but I feel better. I did make it to the liquor store yesterday.. :o) I also cleaned all the bathrooms- and made a yummy dinner. The weekend well. though I needed to do the above things.. I just wasn't in the mood. Oh well- whattya do?? deal with it denise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home