The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It was 2 in one week..



Sunday October 15th we lost Lucy. Poor Cam.. he had a horrible week. And in his own words.. 'This week is the suckiest EVER!" I think I cried more for him. He had a few tears for Lucy.. but he said he had prepared himself for her dieing.. after all he said.. "she had a good gerbil life.. I mean she was the MOST spoiled rotten one I know". So with that she is resting peacefully next to Sebastian. The photo was taken about 4 days before she passed. My SIL had asked me to take some & send them to her since my niece's friend just bought 2 & they waned to see what they will look like when they get bigger. So I took these & am thankful I did. I asked Cam if he wanted an album about all his animals.. he said yes- it would be nice. .and please don't forget "Blueberry"- who was officially his first pet.. a Beta fish.. who lived for like 3 years! who knew? anyhoo- last week was a better week for him. Though he didn't do his math homework over the weekend.. and we were not aware he had any. So Dan is saying I guess we have to check.. I say-- he knows he has homework.. we ask.. he says he does or doesn't & that is the end. If he chooses to say no when in fact he does have it & chooses not to do it I am hoping he'll learn that by NOT doing it.. you get a big fat F for that assignment & then the consequences will come. What is that?? Oh I have no idea yet. He in the past has been soooo good about doing his homework or finishing it at school. So this is the first time he hasn't completed his homework. We'll see what happens in Math with it. Math is a subject he likes one day & hates the next.... just like his mom! :o)
Soccer is going well for Cam. He played a team this last week who REALLY wanted to beat us. We tied- 1-1. The boys played really well & out played the other team.. just we couldn't get a goal with what we were kicking in.. just kept missing it by a smidgen! Cameron is getting better. He isn't an aggressive kid.. so we have to remind him- get in & just go for it. He did really well this past game. He keeps saying he wants to play football next year... Dan tells him.. well if you can't get in with these boys playing soccer & shake things off.. how do you expect to shake off football? Friend or not they will knock you on your butt in the game of football. Dan & I both think he should stick with soccer. We'll see.
The store is going well. Had a huge hiccup- but holding my breath & getting through it. I am currently making a baby girl album to sell in the store. We'll see how that goes. I'm having an ALL day Crop Next Saturday. I have a few things to do in the store to get things ready.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

HUGS!! Specially for Cam. glad the store is doing well. This homework thing. Well,I've been there done that with Wes, he was like that last year, but he seems to be getting better at responsability this year ( knock on wood!!!!!)
I think the album is a great idea!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Thanks Liz. I'm hoping the homework will be fine. His math teacher did email me & he has an A in math right now.. woohoo. Sh esaid homework will be marked late- but in class work will not. She rather it be late than not finished.

10:46 AM  
Blogger {S} said...

just wanted to give you guys (((((hugs)))))

12:54 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

thanks Shannon!!! right back at ya!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home