The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Now the Gerbil...

Okay now it's Lucy our Gerbil. She hasn't died.. yet. She isn't doing so well though. She is cold.. and her eyes are like sealed shut-- so weird. I called the vet & he says what else?? Bring her in.. and with a $40 office visit.. you gotta wonder if it's worth it? yes- it is a memeber of our family.. but she was a $5.00 pet. Anyhoo- I don't think I can handle 2 in one week... and I know Cam can't. He is doing well with Sebastian being gone. He took more flowers over to the place we buried him. I have yet to make it since Mother Nature & I don't et along these days. I have go through the 10 foot Scotch Bloom bushes/trees to get to the place Dan buried him.
On a side note: Cameron is enjoying 6th grade at middle school. He likes the teachers- he likes his locker.. thinks it's a pretty cool thing! He is in the band & will be playing the trumpet.. which is really excited about & actually has a pretty cool one. Someone left one in apartment a while back & it's silver & a Conn- which apparently is GOOD. So after we took it in for a bath.. she is ready for a new owner! Though not sure if mom & da are ready to hear the new player.. eek!
I have a STORE blog.. so come see me their.. please!! Scrap Harbor I JUST started it this week. I also have a website.. woohoo. No shopping yet-- that will be later next year. Anyhoo- check those out!! have a Happy Day!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Hoover said...

I guess I'm with you on the vet opinion... however, my parrot was a bit more, $1195 more ;) just a bit LoL

that is awesome that Cam is enjoying the perks of middle school.

going to check out your new blog :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

the trumpet...that's cool, Wes was in band last year and he played the baratone( a mini tuba yikes)LOL
sorry for lucy, I book marke the blog and the website of to check them out
hugs

4:35 PM  
Blogger CarolineO said...

Hi Denise, Thanks for visiting my blog last week! So sorry to read about your cat sebastian passing to rainbow's bridge, he was a handsome guy.
Love your scrapping shop!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home