The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Working Saturday

I shouldn't complain & I'm not really. I just feel bad missing Cam's soccer game - though the only one will miss this season. My aunts came down for the day to watch him play. I find it so sweet that they will come this far to watch & yet he has a grandma who lives 7 minutes from the soccer field & doesn't come. Though Danny & I say we really don't want her to come. How sad is that? My dad made MOST of Cameron's baseball games when we lived in Arizona & loved it when he came. Kelly (my cousin) would come as much as she could.. again he loved it. My aunts even were able to see him play some baseball in Arizona. He loves the fact that my aunts do come to watch him play.. it means so much to him! My gf Liane & I have talked about this.. and say-- why do the good ones have to go? I mean her parents passed before both her boys were born & before she even married.. so sad they sound like they were GREAT parents & people & I wish I could have met them. Her DH parents are around.. but divorced & though they live miles away they just don't do anything for the kids.. & here my MIL lives moments away-- and nothing with Cam. Do I really want her too?? no- but point is.. why did MY dad have to be the one- why is MY mom so sick she can't spend time with her grandson? Okay- I have gone around & around with this.. and it may not get me anywhere but to bitching.. so I just had to bitch about it - again.. :o)
Dalton is coming over after the game for awhile . Dalton is Cam's best friend who lives in Jewell- which is about 30 minutes from us. They are 2-peas-in-a-pod. They have a good time. Though they have this baking thing.. they love to bake. My kitchen is later a huuuge mess & Megan seems to enjoy the "sweets" afterwards.. she steals the cookies or whatever.. such a bad dog when she does that.
I should get to the store. I just wanted to catch up & try to be behind. I have some blogging to attend to on the store one as well. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
I have to say WTG to LIZ.. she's a part-time working gurl! Enjoy the time away from the boys girlie!

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

awwww thanks a lot Denise..you rock!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I am so happy for you though!! When is ..or was.. the first day!?

3:17 PM  
Blogger Liane said...

Your MIL does't read your blog does she? LOL Hugs, me

8:24 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I did a demo, and my first class is on the 15th....I'm teaching an explosion box!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home