The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

another day

The weekend was a good one. Saturday I had an all day crop at the store. It was a ton of fun & seems like everyone had a GREAT & FUN time--woohoo!! Sunday was the first Sunday we opened.. and it was a good day. I didn't work since one of the gals offered.. so I said okay- don't have to ask me twice :o) I had other things to do anyway. I watched the Steeler game.. woohoo.. kicked some Seachicken butt! Did a Costco run- went - picked up Cameron from Dalton's - did some laundry -changed all the sheets - Fred Meyer run & made dinner. Then sat my butt down to watch TV. Don't even ask me what I watched.. I know Desperate Housewives-- just about it. Now on that note- Katherine?? Oh my gawd.. what a beotch. I realize she is suppose to be.. and I love Dana Delaney-- her character.. so much to find out- giving Bree a run & making her crazy. Marc Cherry has got a good one on his hands this season. Can't wait to find out what Katherine is hiding!! Edie--- love to hate her- hate to love her!
Cameron had a friend come over yesterday- John. He went to Gearhart with Cameron. They weren't in the same class though. Anyhoo- so nice to see him play with others in the area. It's always been Isaac- and that is wearing thin.Cameron has a play date every Friday with one of the neighbor girls- Alana.. so sweet. They went to the football game last Friday. Though guess they hung out with other people.. so cute. No- this is just a friend. My sweet BIL made me some custom shades fro the store. They came today.. yea! I just can't tell my MIL or she'll whine "why doesn't David make me any-- I want some" and gawd forbid I get something and she doesn't!

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

whew busy!!
I'm with you on Desperate Housewives. What a fun season to look forward too.
I'll keep my lips sealed about Alana.. Don't need to break Lanie's heart already, geez!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Scrap Harbor said...

LOL.. Alana is JUST A FRIEND MOM.. and they are. He says she kind of has a BF mom... well she likes someone & he isn't telling! LOL

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home