The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, October 19, 2007

No title to give- life out of balance


I have no title for this.. why is that? (okay came up with just that) I guess I am at the cross roads of my life it seems. I feel totally out of balance with the store- my life. I want to have it all yet realize I can't & yet can't seem to accept that either. So WTF? I have no idea what to think.. or what to do. I feel at times I made this huge mistake of taking this on & wondering what business I have being in business. I keep this all in as well. Which is not good. Dan would never understand..or I don't think. I can't even explain how I feel. I love the idea of having a store.. I love the idea of being creative, I love the idea I have a wonderful family & friends- I hate the idea of failing at owning a business. I feel that is where I am heading. I tell everyone it's all fine.. and to a point it is. The financial part isn't so fine. I realize I have dug myself into a small hole & I will eventually get out of it. I realize I should have maybe taken on a partner so I don't have to deal with a fully over loaded plate. I want to cry- I want to scream I want to laugh & I want to just .. I have no idea. ::sigh:: I wonder if it's because the holidays are coming & Thanksgiving is still a difficult holiday for me- my dad's birthday is the 27th of Nov. and I still miss him terribly & even more right now than ever. Seeing he always knew when my life was out of balance & would help through it. This is so not like me to air this out . I usually keep it all in & just say "everything is good" & put a smile on my face & move on. As I know in the end it will work out so just don't bother anyone with my petty problems-issues & some things coming up above to spread rays of sunny love. I know it's just a bump in the road of life & i will get through.. I always do.
On a good note. Cameron has done well in school. He knows one of his bad grades was due to computer class. He just doesn't understand a few things & with a few Thursdays after school- he'll be fine. But he did awesome & we are proud of him. He is really enjoying middle school. I have been making some small albums here at the store. I will have to post some photos. I did add a photo of Cam & Dan's niece Lindsay. Last night he knew something was not happily right with me. He came in with this big smile & says.. "Mom- you are the best.. thanks for coming to school today & I love you more" I replied with nope- love you more AND I loved you first" ..LOL it made the moment I tell ya!

9 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Hi Denise, I'm glad you're letting yourself air out a few things - it is SO much healthier than keeping it all in! I once read that when you start a business you can't expect it to make a profit for the first several years, so... what you are experiencing at work is normal. (((hugs)))

7:41 PM  
Blogger Liane said...

Hugs and prayers for you. This has been a long year, hasn't it? I feel 2008 is the year that everything is GOOD. It is all good! And, we shall celebrate. Keep your head up, the first couple of years are the hardest. Love me

6:53 AM  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

{{{HUGS}}}
I'm glad you are getting it OUT! you need to get that kinda stuff out of your head -otherwise you get too cloudy! ;)

wish I had more help but I don't... there are options here for small bus. owners maybe you can scope out that avenue? -via government?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Liane said...

Commenting again.... I have just been thinking about you a lot today. I want to talk about a ONCE A MONTH plan to get together starting sometime in November. We can do this! It would be good for all of us! Hugs, me

5:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

((hugs)) please let me know if there's anything I can do.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Thank you all. I REALLY appreciate it!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Hang in there Denise. I'll be adding you to my prayer list.
Hugs,
Diane

11:21 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

hey chick! things will work out. Just do your best. I wish i could come help you out or just help you relax,and make you laugh.

12:48 AM  
Blogger {S} said...

hey chick! things will work out. Just do your best. I wish i could come help you out or just help you relax,and make you laugh.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home