The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Thank you

I want to say Thank You for all your thoughts - concerns- prayers and all that jazz. I know if each & every one of you could.. you'd be here in a heart-beat. Liane- I am holding you to this once a month thing! I know you are busy yourself & I think we can BOTH use this. I miss you living here. So to say.. the weekend for the store was a bit sucky. BUT on a GOOD NOTE; my SIL was here for a show with her jewelery & she passed out several cards for the store & I am doing a Seaside Sister show in February. I will be doing our "Cinderella Crops" and an all day crop over the weekend plus have a mini-store. So Liane be prepared for me asking those "Gidget questions". I am really excited about this. I did join the Chamber in Seaside & this will help. I know I want it all & want it now... but the truth is like anything else it takes time. I do realize this.. it's just convincing myself of this..LOL We are heading up to Seattle for Thanksgiving & I am so excited to be with my family for this. I haven't really seen them since.. March?? My aunts did come for a quick visit to see Cameron's soccer game.. but I had to work the store & they were out the same day. Cameron is done with soccer. The team actually lost a game. It had been- well, guess the 8th graders on the team never lost a game. The other Seaside team was on "a mission" and they played better than we did. We did win the last game- we had 2 games on Saturday. Cam came close to scoring & the team really tried to help out the boys who hadn't scored. Skyler & Cameron were the only 2 who didn't-- but they tried. Coach Pat won't be coaching next year, He has had Cameron for the past 3 years in soccer & 2 years in baseball. cam says he is the only person I think who can get away with calling him CammY..my SIL does as well.. and he usually will ask people NOT to call him Cammy. However- with Coach Pat- Cam tells me " it's okay now mom". Anyhoo- things are looking up... or so I say.. LOL they are.. one day at a time... just one day a time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Hoover said...

...sending more hugs!! :D
sure wish *I* lived closer.

9:44 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

I'm so glad you are looking towards the brightside. :~) ((((hugs))))

12:53 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

thank you BOTH... Brightside of things is always a good thing. Ihaev to remind myself what I said to Shannon about 3 weeks ago...LOL

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home