The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I must be on a roll

Because I have posted more in 4 days than I have the past 4 months I think.
I must say since I have decided t do this 365 Days CTMH style.. it's pretty fun. Thansk Liane!! I just got my order yesterday from CTMH & I went through some of the stuff. Holy crap!!- I have sooo been missing out on the fun stuff CTMH has now. It's like Christmas all over. I'm so digging it. I have been out of the CTMH loop since I opened the store. So now I feel good about being back in it. I'm working of my 365 for the last week. I am waiting on the photos I had to order. I really need to get some ink for my printer to print them at home. It's making me crazy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brenda is SO Blessed said...

i have decided to be a late entry in the 365 as well. I just printed all the downloadable stuff on BH blog since the kit is no longer available. Good luch

4:09 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

Hey Chick!!! I'm happy to see you back in blog world. I hope you stay! I'm doing 365 too. I love it. I'm still undecided on my scrapping method yet. I just looked at the CTMH catty on line. (still wiping drool) I wish I could place an order. Can you show how you're doing your 365 photos?

11:28 AM  
Blogger {S} said...

did I jinx your posting roll???

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home