The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Going on a Crop






Yep- I am going on a crop that isn't even mine! But I feel I need too- I feel I need to just go & do my own thing. It's just up in Astoria through a group called The Scrapping Sisters. They do retreats. I decided to go for a personal reason PLUS to see how these gals do it & because of the store thinking I can be one they call next time they have a retreat here. Though "the other store" is closer.. I hope to get a few gals. we'll see..since apparently we carry the freaking shit! Yep- that's right. I realize we'll carry some of the same shit but since I am itty bitty-- I can't afford to carry A LOT of the same shit. I know scrapbook stuff isn't shit- but it's what I am calling it at this point since I'm soo irked & bummed at the same time. I'll get over it as I usually do. It just chaps my hide that the reps we BOTH have.. won;'t kiss & tell. I was really nice about asking one rep & even said I realize this may be stepping on some toes.. but I am a small store & if I am going to make it I need to know. So WTF then?? ::sigh:: okay nuff said on that because I'll just get more pissed off. However- I feel better writing this. I have vented to Sai-who has a hair salon near me.. he said it will get better.. I sure in hell hope so!!!


Cameron started basketball. In 5th & 6th grade they do these practices for weeks.. then put teams together for tournaments after the holidays. His friends are playing so he is happy about that. Since before he left he had these mixed feelings. We suggested he go & see how he like sit-- then he can decide. We also said.. once you commit yourself.. you have to finish it. He agreed & now is glad he had him go "try it out".


Not much else going on.... just day to day. I did post some LO I have done.. not much but these are fro the store. I don't do 12x12's much any more. So I think I'll do my 9x9 & just double mat them on 12x12.. or the hell with it & just show the 9x9x.. ?? anyhoo- hope you all have a good weekend! Since I probably won't post until Monday or Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home