The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Just cause


I thought I should blog again. Okay- the photo was taken on Dan's 42nd Birthday- which was last Friday. He hated me taking it- but I got it!!

I have been rearranging the store a bit-- now I have no place for all these dang stickers I have. I am behind in a few things in my life and I still am looking for the balance. Though I think Dan figured out what I meant when I did tell him I felt I had no balance & his reply was a "what? I don't get it- what do you mean no balance?". I go on trying to explain & he just is driving along and says" Oh look deer".. well okay fine guess were done. I know he cares.. he just does that because he truly doesn't know what to do. Though he did do some laundry yesterday & is REALLY great about keeping the house up. He does what he normally did.. it's the things I do that aren't getting done then he yelled at me. I just looked at him & gave him the bird...LOL he replies.. "WHAT?? what did I do"?? Oh Dan god love you but go away..LOL But I think as I was saying he got it because I totally forgot to pay the house electric bill & we get this shut off notice. I said oops.. shit-- forgot. he says how can you forget?? I said ummm.. I just did give me a break. I said look I just have so much to do & not enough time. I mean right now I am blogging & I really should be on line doing my bill pay! :o)
Not sure if I told you all.. okay- first I realize Shannon & I have this "arrangement" with our kids ::wink wink:: ANYHOO-- I get a call from my SIL who has 4 girls in her car including my niece Nicole- her friends are wanting to talk with Cameron- they think he is cute. So the girls are in the background laughing- screaming- giggling& I am thinking-- I am so freaking glad I have a boy.. BUT I had to tell the girls that he has a girlfriend-- yep- he does. The same one he had in 5th grade- they are back together. Her name is Alex. She really is sweet- Liane knows who she is.. anyhoo- she wrote Cammy (as she calls him) a letter asking him to circle one- time to do one of the following.. holding hands- hugging or kissing? Cam shows me the letter & I asked him what he was going to do.. he replies- "I'm thinking we need to take it slow- so thinking hugging & hand holding" I'm thinking wow. my baby.. he is so doing the right thing. I said to Dan.. you think the kissing thing is intimidating for him? Dan said probably- but he will talk to friend.. probably Dalton. I said and Dalton knows these things?? LOL So Today Dan asked him when he got off the bus.. SO HAND HOLDING--HUGGING? I'm saying Dan- stop- leave him alone. He'll tell you later. Yes- I'm dieing to know.. but he will tell us. He said Alex has a dry earase baord that says " I "heart" Cammy D" how cute. Will I think this is cute in 4 years?? oh man I have no idea..LOL no no no. THIS is why this "arrangement" is so good...LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

That is so sweet!! :-D Hey, if he's still hand-holding and hugging in 4 years, it'll still be cute! ;-)

BTW, you've been tagged! Check out: http://vexedangel.blogspot.com/2007/11/taggity-tag-tag.html

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home