The Happy Scrappy Beach Girl

Thought it was high time I update this part. What is this bog all about? Not much- just this & that & if I ever get back to my own scrapping- that will & can be included. So grab a martini- pitcher of margaritas or some wine and come on over!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tag Tag-- your it

Ann nabbed me. So I'm just doing the simple copy & paste from Ann-- so she says:
Da Rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. (check- check)2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. (7? really 7?? )3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). (check-check)4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog. (we can do that)
So here we go-
My Turn:1. I am addicted to Starbucks.. sad but true. 2.I still have scrapbook stuff in the spare room-or formerly known as the SCRAP ROOM and I never use it. 3. I want to win the lottery- and not just a $20 pot-- more like .. AT least 20k 4. Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women! useless fact of the day 5. I hate doing laundry-cleaning the cat box AND my floors 6. I miss having a best girl friend- one that lives NEAR me.. or me near her.7. I am so excited for the friends & family days at GAP & Old Navy.. woohoo- !!

Tagging: 4 is all I have.. others I was going to tag have been!
Liane

Shannon

Nicole

Lizette

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Yay, you played along! :-D

I love me some SB, too--and I'm with you on the no good girlfriend nearby. I have 3 good gf's nearby, but 2 are each other's BFF, and the other one I never ever see. :-(

3:20 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

So gald you get the GF thing. It really sucks. I ahve becoem close to Sandy(bleudog) and the woman HAS to live in Cally! Then the other Sandy- who is in Arizona.. she & I had soo much fun. Then Liane.. who ups & moves on me too- though she is only an hour and 15 minutes away-- its' still not here.. ya know?? ::sigh:: then you haev to be in Kansas .. if you were here or me there we could have a pity magarita party!! LOL

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home